2012年5月22日星期二

be patient when preparing your Tibet travel

Now, it is April already, which means that the peak travel season of Tibet tours comes. Recently, I have been hearing my international friends complaining that it is not plain sailing to get Tibet travel permit as well as the soft sleeper on the train to Tibet and they have to contact their travel agencies frequently to ensure that their Tibet travel shall be guaranteed as the schedule. I fully understand them. Due to certain political reasons, Tibet is open to foreigners from around March every year. And those travelers who want to travel to Tibet have to possess China Visa and Tibet travel permit at the same time. For now it is just beginning to issue the Tibet travel permit, things may be not so smooth. I have to say to my friends as well as those travelers who come across the same questions that please be patient and calm down. Believe me, once you travel in Tibet, you’ll find that all the efforts are worth and you shall never regret.

没有评论:

发表评论