2012年6月11日星期一

I need a pilgrimage to Lhasa it’s time to take actions

Today, I feel so down. I don’t know whether an Everest Base Camp Tour shall cheer me up, for it is a tour at the highest region in the world. But I really need something different. For a long time, I’ve been working and I have hardly ever traveled to any place in recent three years. Sometimes, I can’t even feel the meaning of life. I’ve long heard about Tibet and all the people who have traveled there said it was well worth traveling. So, maybe really, I need some tibet tours to help me find out that I am alive. To have china tibet tours, in fact, is pretty easy for me, for I myself is Chinese. I don’t need such things as tibet travel permit or China Visa required from foreigners to travel to Tibet. I just need to pack, get a tibet train ticket and then take the train to tibet. Maybe, it’s high time for me took actions. No more “down” for me.
I hate being crowded in a bus like a sardine in the crowded city. Every space in the city is just crowded with people or goods. And the weather is always gloomy. I’ve already forgotten the last time I enjoyed the sunshine in this city. Sometimes, I feel so breathless in this crowding city. I really miss the blue sky, the white clouds, the green tree, the bright sunshine and the vast space. I need travel somewhere urgently to relax myself. There’s one famous song in China which says: take the tibet train and travel to Lhasa. In the song, Lhasa is quite a good place for travel. It is called “the sun city” and it is also the holy city for Tibetan Buddhism. So I’m planning a Lhasa tour and I believe Lhasa won’t let me down. Yes, and I’m gonna to prepare for it. I’ve already know that Lhasa is the capital city of Tibet. Well, then, where is tibet and how to get to tibet? Oh, I can’t wait to find them out. And I’m really looking forward to my tibet tours.

没有评论:

发表评论