2012年6月12日星期二

I plan a good mood to have my wedding in Tibet

Every girl wants a romantic wedding as much as she wants her Mr. Right, so do I. Since, I’ve already had my Mr. Right, I am really looking forward to my wedding. My wedding must be special and different. And I’ll have my wedding in Tibet. My wedding shall be held in Lhasa. I’m going to have the wedding ceremony in the Sera Monasteries. Then I’ll have some tibet tours, including Lhasa tour, Everest Base Camp Tour and Namtro Lake tour. My tours to tibet shall be made through by taking the tibet train and I believe the scenery along the tibet railway shall never let me down.
As Tibet is pretty high, there’s a risk of high altitude illness when you travel in tibet. Along the tibet railway, you may not feel it, because on the tibet train, there are certain devices adjusting the oxygen content in the train to make you comfortable. However, after arriving in Lhasa and getting out of the train, you may feel uncomfortable, and if so, you should not worry too much. Doctors say that a good mood can always be helpful. You should have a good rest and drink some water with black sugar or just take some medicines if you consider it necessary. Take it easy, and in one or two days you will totally be fine. While, in fact, there are only a few people who have altitude illness in Lhasa, so don’t worry too much and you will certainly have a wonderful Lhasa tour and other tibet tours.

没有评论:

发表评论