2012年6月1日星期五

why not travel to Tibet to know Tibetan people?

In the morning, my brother (he is on his Jiuzhaigou Valley tour) told me that the Tibetans in Jiuzhaigou Valley were quite friendly and they treated him with highland barley wine carried by pot. He was overwhelmed by the friendliness showed by the Tibetans. His words make me wonder the Tibetans in Tibet, are they as friendly as those in Jiuzhaigou Valley? I have already known that Tibetan in Tibet is a people who like smile very much. And they have the cleanest and purest eyes in the world. Are you as curious as me? Why not have some Tibet tours to find it out by yourself? By the way, if you want to know more information about how to travel in Tibet and such information like Tibet hotels, Tibet restaurants and so on, you may look into some Tibet travel guide or Tibet travel advice. Just don’t forget the Tibet travel permit thing when you prepare your travel to Tibet.

没有评论:

发表评论